5 Days Tarangire / Serengeti
Pick up from your hotel at 4:00 am and drive to the Taveta border with arrival for lunch in Arusha. After lunch, drive to Lake Manyara National Park for an evening game drive. Nestled in the splendour of its surroundings with the majestic African Rift Valley, Lake Manyara lies tranquil in the heat haze, supported by a thin green band of forest with a 600 metre embankment of pure red and brown cliffs. The National Park contains 400 species of birds, including thousands of blood-billed weavers floating above the water like swarms of giant insects, pelicans, cormorants and thousands of pink striped flamingos on their eternal migration. Dinner and overnight at Eileens Inn Trees or Octagon Lodge
After breakfast a game drive on the way to Serengeti National Park with picnic on the way. More than 6 million hooves hammer the legendary plains of the Serengeti every year, caused by rainfall. There are more than a million wildebeests, 200,000 zebras and 300,000 Thomson gazelles gathering for the long journey to new pastures. The Serengeti is known for its abundance of leopards and lions. The park's expanse helps the black rhino fight for survival and provides a habitat for the endangered cheetahs. Dinner and overnight at Osupuko Tented Camp, Golden Kati kati Tented Camp or Serengeti Acacia Camp, or Camp Angani.
Early morning game drive, then breakfast, after breakfast another game drive until lunch, then back to camp for lunch. Relax for the following game drive in the afternoon. Dinner and overnight at Osupuko Tented Camp, Kati kati Tented Camp or Serengeti Acacia Camp, or Camp Angani.
After breakfast game drive towards Ngorongoro nature reserve with picnic, the first view takes your breath away. The Ngorongoro is a huge crater, a collapsed volcano, 250 square kilometers large and 23 kilometers wide. The crater has an average depth of 600 meters. Its spectacular scenery and rich wildlife combine to make it a wonder of the world. The crater alone has over 20,000 large animals, including some of Tanzania's last remaining black rhinos. Dinner and overnight at Osupuko Tented Camp, Golden Katikati Tented Camp Gold or Serengeti Acacia Camp, or Camp Angani.
After breakfast drive for a full day to the Ngorongoro Crater with picnic, and then back to Arusha for your transfer to the Taveta border to Kenya.
Please note the following
- Accommodation in double room with full board in Lodges/Camps
- Transport and game drives with water bottles on board the safari vehicle
- English speaking Safari Guide
- All government taxes and levies
- Fees for National Parks
- Beverages in Lodge/Camp
- Tips and things of personal need
- Visa fees for Tanzania
- Accommodation before and after the Safari in Mombasa or Diani Beach
- up to 75th to 60th day before departure 40% of the total price.
- from the 59th to the 40th day before departure 60% of the total price.
- from the 39th to the 30th day before departure 80% of the total price,
- from the 29th day before departure 100% of the total price,
- as well as on the day of departure or no-show 100% of the tour price.