Wasini Island day trip - 1 day
The start time will be at 06.30 am, with a drive of about 1.5 hours to the south coast from Mombasa to Shimoni. You will leave your minibus there and drive with your Arab dhow past Mpunguti Island to Kisite Island.
During the trip and with a bit of luck you can observe a lot of dolphins, which are there in large numbers.
For about 2 hours you can snorkel at Kisite Island and with a bit of luck you will see the famous sea turtles, moray eels and in any case many other species of colorful fish.
Kisite Island is reserved for snorkeling by Kenya Wildlife Service. This is where you can see the diversity of life in the sea.
Later we will drive to Wasini Island for lunch, you will receive seafood and optional other meals on request. After lunch we take the dhow through the mangroves back to the Shimoni jetty.
You will be taken back by your minibus be at hotel at around 5.45pm.
- Lunch with seafood (optional other food, e.g. chicken)
- Nature conservation fees
- Beverages (lemonade and mineral water)
- Snorkeling equipment
- Alcoholic drinks
- Tips and personal necessities
- up to 75th to 60th day before departure 40% of the total price.
- from the 59th to the 40th day before departure 60% of the total price.
- from the 39th to the 30th day before departure 80% of the total price,
- from the 29th day before departure 100% of the total price,
- as well as on the day of departure or no-show 100% of the tour price.
- We will pick you up from your hotel on the south coast