Wasini Island Day Tour - private excursion 1 day
Starting time will be 6.30am. Drive for 1 and 1/2 hrs. to the South Coast of Mombasa up to Shimoni.
You leave your mini bus there and sail with Arabian dhow through Mpunguti Island to Kisite Island. During the sailing if lucky you may see the dolphins that come in large numbers. Do snorkeling for two hours at Kisite Island where by if you lucky you will see the famous sea turtle, morena, many types of colored fish. Kisite is reserved by Kenya wildlife service for snorkeling. This is where you can see the diversity of sea life. Later you will sail to Wasini Island for sea food (optional to have other kind of meals at your will). After lunch through the mangrove trees, village and later sail back to shimoni jetty. You will be taken back by your minibus be at hotel at around 5.45pm.
- Lunch with seafood (optional other food, e.g. chicken)
- Nature conservation fees
- Beverages (lemonade and mineral water)
- Snorkeling equipment
- Alcoholic drinks
- Tips and personal necessities
- up to 75th to 60th day before departure 40% of the total price.
- from the 59th to the 40th day before departure 60% of the total price.
- from the 39th to the 30th day before departure 80% of the total price,
- from the 29th day before departure 100% of the total price,
- as well as on the day of departure or no-show 100% of the tour price.
- You will be picked up from your hotel, in advance after telephone arrangement, at the south coast by us.